How to Run the Keyboard Test (3547)
How to Run the Keyboard Test
Use the following procedure to run the keyboard key test.
- Power-off the computer.
- Remove the external keyboard, if one is attached.
- Press and hold F1 key, then power-on the computer. Hold
F1 until the Easy-Setup screen appears.
- Select Test and press Enter. The basic
diagnostic screen appears.
- Press Ctrl+A (to go to advanced diagnostic screen).
- Press Ctrl+K (a keyboard picture appears
on the screen).
- By pressing a key, the mark appears or disappears on
the corresponding key position on the screen.
Repeat this step for any keys that need to be tested.
- To exit the test, press
Esc or select the cancel icon.
Please see the LEGAL - Trademark notice.
Feel free - send a for any BUG on this page found - Thank you.