Running Diagnostics (3547)
The SelectaDock Docking System Options Diskette helps you troubleshoot the expansion unit,
SCSI adapter, and SCSI device problems through a series of menus.
Run the diagnostics after you have completed the installation of the
SelectaDock Docking System and SCSI devices to verify these devices work
correctly. Do the following:
- Power-off the computer, the SelectaDock Docking System, and external SCSI devices.
- Insert the Option Diskette into drive A.
- Power-on all attached external SCSI devices,
the computer, then the SelectaDock Docking System.
- The Logo Screen appears.
- After a few seconds the Main Menu appears.
- Select a device for testing and go to the respective section.
Please see the LEGAL - Trademark notice.
Feel free - send a for any BUG on this page found - Thank you.