Checking the Backup Battery (2640-560x - 60x, 70x)
Checking the Backup Battery
- Power off the computer and unplug the AC Adapter from the computer.
- Turn the computer upside down.
- Remove the DIMM cover and backup battery (see 'Backup Battery').
- Measure the voltage of the backup battery.
||+2.5 to +3.7
- If the voltage is correct, replace the system board.
- If the voltage is not correct, replace the backup battery.
- If the backup battery discharges quickly after replacement, replace the system board
Please see the LEGAL - Trademark notice.
Feel free - send a for any BUG on this page found - Thank you.