How to Disable the Power-On Password: (9546, 9547)
How to Disable the Power-On Password:
- Power-off the computer.
- Open the keyboard, and remove the
diskette drive or CD-ROM drive and the battery pack.
- Install a jumper on the power-on password connector on the
left side of the FDD connector.
(See 'Password Connector' for location.)
- Reinstall the battery pack and the diskette drive/CD-ROM drive.
- Power-on the computer and wait until the POST ends.
- Verify that the password prompt does not appear.
- After the service check is completed, remove the jumper.
To reactivate the password, set the password again.
Please see the LEGAL - Trademark notice.
Feel free - send a for any BUG on this page found - Thank you.