Suspend Mode (TP 380XD, 385XD - 2635)
In suspend mode, the following occurs, in addition to standby mode:
- The LCD backlight turns off.
- The hard disk drive motor stops.
- The LCD is powered off.
- The hard disk is powered off.
- The CPU stops.
The following events cause the computer to enter suspend mode:
- To disable suspend mode, set the mode to 'Will not suspend even if LCD is closed,' in the ThinkPad Configuration program.
- If the computer is being powered by ac power and a communication PC Card is being used, the computer enters standby mode instead of
entering the normal suspend mode , and the PC Card and application programs remain active.
- The computer will not enter suspend mode when a communication link is active.
The following events cause the computer to return from suspend mode to normal operation:
- The LCD is opened.
- The real time clock alarm is signaled.
- The ring indicator (RI) is signaled by a serial or PC Card device.
- The Fn key is pressed.
- An external keyboard key is pressed while the computer is operating with ac power.
The computer exits suspend mode when timer conditions are satisfied for entering hibernation mode.
Please see the LEGAL - Trademark notice.
Feel free - send a for any BUG on this page found - Thank you.