Running a Low-Level Format (TP 380Z - 2635)
Running a Low-Level Format
Make sure the drive address to be formatted is correct.
This procedure erase all information on the disk.
Do the following to format the hard disk:
- Turn off the computer
- Press and hold F1 then power on the computer.
- Hold down F1 until the Easy Setup menu appears.
- Click on Test. The Basic Diagnostic menu appears.
- Press Ctrl+A to enter Advanced Diagnostic mode.
The ThinkPad FRU Connections menu appears.
- Click on Exit. The Keyboard Test menu appears.
- Click on Exit
- Press Ctrl+L The Low-Level Format menu appears.
- If you have multiple drives, select a drive.
- Follow the instructions on the menu.
Please see the LEGAL - Trademark notice.
Feel free - send a for any BUG on this page found - Thank you.