Backup Battery Checkout - Nonrechargeable (WP z50 - 2608)
Backup Battery Checkout (Nonrechargeable)
See > Backup Batteries Install Remove
If removing all power sources except for the backup battery
results in the system being reset, suspect a problem with the backup batteries.
Refer to the following:
- Enter suspend mode by pressing the Power button.
- Remove the (2x) AAA batteries and measure the voltage between the battery terminals.
the voltage should be 1.1 - 1.6 Vdc per battery.
- If the voltage is correct, replace the mainboard.
- If the voltage is less than 1.1 Vdc per battery, then the batteries have been discharged.
Replace the batteries.
- If the backup battery discharges quickly after replacement, replace the mainboard.
Note: Make sure either the battery pack is installed or
the AC Adapter is connected.
If the backup batteries are removed and no other power
source is available (AC Adapter or battery pack), the system is reset,
and all the stored data is lost.
Please see the LEGAL - Trademark notice.
Feel free - send a for any BUG on this page found - Thank you.