Cradle Checkout (WP z50 - 2608)
Use the following procedure to isolate a problem with the cradle.
The cradle attaches to the system expansion connector at the bottom of the WorkPad z50.
- Enter suspend mode.
- Remove the failing device from the cradle.
- Unplug the AC Adapter from the cradle, if attached.
- Remove the cradle from the WorkPad z50.
- Reconnect the failing device directly to the WorkPad z50.
(If another device is already connected to the WorkPad z50, remove it first.)
- If the failing device works properly, replace the cradle.
Please see the LEGAL - Trademark notice.
Feel free - send a for any BUG on this page found - Thank you.