System Board Connectors (8650)
System Board Connectors
- Cable: Power control and status (PS3)
- Cable: +5V, +12V, and +3.3V power connector (PS1 and PS2) (identical)
- Cable: Diskette drive connector
- Cable: Front panel connector
- IDE - CD-ROM connector
- Memory board connector
If more than one processor (MP) is installed see > System HANGs
- Secondary processor board connector
- Primary processor board connector
- Fan 1 connector (not used)
- Fan 2 connector (inner chassis fan)
- Hard disk drive LED 1 connector
- I²C connector (not used)
- Fan 3 connector (upper outer chassis fan)
- Fan 4 connector (lower outer chassis fan)
- Hard drive LED 2 connector (not used)
- Connector for optional Server Management Module (not used)
- SCSI bus connectors: Channel A to the right, Channel B to the left
- EISA slots 1-4 for add-in boards (slot 1 toward top, 4 toward bottom)
- PCI slots 1-6 for add-in boards (slot 1 toward top, 6 toward bottom:
Bus 0 = slots 1 - 3; Bus 1 = slots 4 - 6)
- Configuration switches and jumpers
- Real-time clock
- Video DRAM expansion socket
- VGA monitor connector
- Parallel port connector
- Serial port connectors A (COM1) and B (COM2) / see EPP/ECP mode
- PS/2-compatible keyboard and mouse connectors
- ITP Header (for ALB1PUTR Module)
(1) Factory default setting.
- This is the factory default.
- Do not change the settings for switches S6A1-4, S6A1-5, S6A1-6,
or S6A1-8. These switch settings should remain as set at the factory.
Please see the LEGAL - Trademark notice.
Feel free - send a for any BUG on this page found - Thank you.