Installing the device driver after installing Windows NT 4.0 - IBM ServeRAID-3H and ServeRAID-3L Adapters
Installing the device driver after installing Windows NT 4.0
To install the ServeRAID device driver after Installing Windows NT 4.0:
- Insert the IBM ServeRAID Device Driver Diskette into the diskette drive.
- From the Start Menu, select Settings, then, select Control Panel.
- Select SCSI Adapter, then, click on the Drivers tab.
- Click on Add, then, click on Have Disk.
- In the Copy manufacturer's files from field, type: a:\nt4_#
- Click on OK, then in the next dialog box, click on OK again.
- After the device driver installs, restart the system.
- Continue with 'Installing the background-server component for Windows NT 4.0'.
Please see the LEGAL - Trademark notice.
Feel free - send a for any BUG on this page found - Thank you.