Setting merge IDs - IBM ServeRAID-3H and ServeRAID-3L Adapters
Setting merge IDs
After creating the logical drives, you must assign a Merge ID to the shared drives.
To set the Merge IDs, do the following:
- Using the right mouse button, click on the ServeRAID controller in the main tree that contains the
logical drives and a pop-up list appears.
- Click on Configure for Clustering.
The clustering information window appears.
- Click on the Shared check box for the logical drives that will be shared between the two ServeRAID adapters.
- Set the Merge ID. You can change the Merge Group value by typing in a value, or you can use the default provided.
- Click on Ok
- Exit the Configuration Program either by clicking on the box with the "X" in the upper right corner, or
by clicking on File, and then Exit.
- Shut down the server.
- Restart the server to make the new configuration become active.
Please see the LEGAL - Trademark notice.
Feel free - send a for any BUG on this page found - Thank you.