IBM PCI Hot Plug Solution and NetFinity Manager
IBM PCI Hot Plug Solution and IBM NetFinity Manager
By using the IBM PCI Hot Plug Solution with the IBM Netfinity Manager, event pop-ups generated by the hot plug
solution can be seen through Netfinity Manager's 'Alert Received' pop-up.
IBM PCI Hot Plug Solution also places the Fault Tolerance Management Interface icon in the Netfinity Service Manager menu.
Loading the IBM Fault Tolerant Management Interface Icon into IBM Netfinity Service Manager Menu on the Server or Client Machines
- Install IBM Netfinity Manager for Windows NT on the server or client machine.
This must be installed before installing IBM PCI Hot Plug Solutions.
- In the Netfinity Install menu, Netfinity Manager Installation is selected automatically.
Installing optional services on the menu does not affect IBM PCI Hot Plug Solutions.
- Install IBM PCI Hot Plug Solutions.
This will automatically place the IBM Fault Tolerant Management Interface icon into Netfinity Service Manager Menu
To Receive Event Pop-ups Through IBM Netfinity Manager
- Finish the installation process as described in the section above for both the server and client machines.
- No special configuration is required to activate 'Alert Received' pop-up. The messages come up automatically
when events are generated by the IBM PCI Hot Plug Solution.
Please see the LEGAL - Trademark notice.
Feel free - send a for any BUG on this page found - Thank you.