Memory Problems PC Server-8640 (PC Server 3xx)
The PC Server (8640) has four, 36-bit (72-pin) SIMM
sockets on the system board. The system board can
accommodate memory from 8MB up to 128MB (192MB on some models).
The following are the memory requirements for the
PC Server computer.
- At least two SIMM sockets must be filled. Start with
bank 0, then work your way up.
- The SIMMs must be rated at 70NS or better.
- Recommended that the SIMMs have tin-lead contacts.
- Banks 0 and 1 must have the same size memory installed.
- If memory is installed in banks 2 and 3, the memory
in banks 2 and 3 must be the same size.
Please see the LEGAL - Trademark notice.
Feel free - send a for any BUG on this page found - Thank you.