At the start of the diagnostic tests, the Devices List is displayed.
Normally, all adapters and devices installed in the computer appear on
- If an adapter or device that appears on the list is not installed
in the computer, use the procedure in Undetermined Problems to find
- If an adapter or device that is installed in the computer does not
appear on the list, you have one of the following conditions:
- The diagnostic (DGS) files for the missing device are not loaded
onto the System Partition (run Copy an option diskette using the option
- The SCSI controller failed (on the system board or SCSI adapter).
- An unrecognizable adapter is installed.
- The missing device is defective or it requires an additional diagnostic
diskette or service manual.
- A defective adapter caused the device to disappear from the list.
If you are sure that the DGS files are loaded and all the options are supported,
note which type of device (SCSI or non SCSI) is missing from the Devices
List, then continue.
Please see the LEGAL - Trademark notice.
Feel free - send a for any BUG on this page found - Thank you.