Module Test Menu and Hardware Config.-Report
Module Test Menu and Hardware Configuration Report
Depending on the diagnostics version level you are using, the installed devices
in the computer are verified in one of two ways:
- At the start of the diagnostic tests, the Module Test Menu is displayed. Normally,
all installed devices in the computer are highlighted on the menu.
- At the start of the diagnostic tests, the main menu appears. From this menu, select
System Info then select Hardware Configuration from the next menu.
Normally, all installed devices in the computer are highlighted on this report.
If an installed device is not recognized by the diagnostics program:
- The diagnostic code for the device is not on the diagnostic diskette. Run
the diagnostics provided with that device.
- The missing device is defective or it requires an additional diskette or
- An unrecognizable device is installed.
- A defective device is causing another device not to be recognized.
- The SCSI controller failed (on the system board or SCSI adapter)
- Use the procedure in 'Undetermined Problem' to find the problem.
If a device is missing from the list, replace it. If this does not correct the problem, use
the procedure in 'Undetermined Problem'.
Please see the LEGAL - Trademark notice.
Feel free - send a for any BUG on this page found - Thank you.