Checkout Guide (3546)
During the warranty period, the customer may be responsible for repair
costs if the computer damage was caused by misuse, accident,
modification, unsuitable physical or operating environment, or
improper maintenance by the customer.
The following list provides
some common items that are not covered under warranty and some
symptoms that may indicate the system was subjected to stresses beyond
The following are not covered under warranty
- LCD panel cracked by applying excessive force or being dropped
- Scratched (cosmetic) parts
- Cracked or broken plastic parts, latches, or connectors caused by
- Damage caused by liquid spilled into the system
- Damage caused by improperly inserting a PCMCIA card or installation
of a incompatible card
- Damage due to foreign material in the FDD or FDD bay
If the following symptoms are present, they may indicate
damage caused by non-warranted activity
- Missing parts may be a symptom of unauthorized service or
- HDD spindles become noisy if subjected to high levels of force or
- I9990303 errors may be caused by exposure to extreme magnetic fields
Please see the LEGAL - Trademark notice.
Feel free - send a for any BUG on this page found - Thank you.