Using A Standard Drive as C and a SCSI Drive as D
Using A Standard Drive as C and a SCSI Drive as D (AHA-2940/2940W Adapters)
- If a second hard disk drive is installed, use the Setup program to map the second hard disk drive out
of the configuration.
- Be sure the SCSI drive to be used as drive D is set to SCSI ID 0 (AHA-2940/2940W Adapters). You can use the SCSISelect utility to
determine the SCSI address of the peripherals on the SCSI bus.
- Be sure the SCSI parity checking is consistently enabled or disabled on all devices on the SCSI bus.
- Verify that the host adapter and the SCSI devices are properly configured and installed.
- Be sure to power-off, the power-on the computer after changing any values on the host adapter, in Setup, or on a SCSI device.
- Be sure the SCSI bus is properly terminated.
- Be sure the disk is formatted and has a DOS partition. Run the Format Disk utility accessible through SCSISelect . See
'SCSI Disk Utility'.
- Check cable connectors.
Please see the LEGAL - Trademark notice.
Feel free - send a for any BUG on this page found - Thank you.