SLOW running PC 700 Series PC
PC 700 Series PC, run appr. at HALF-Speed (performance)
Upgrade BIOS level with N2JT43A or higher (for type 6876/6886), or perform the following:
- Power down the PC
- Remove the Line Cord
- Remove the PASSWORD (use WP jumper)
- Remove the DATA-Cable from the Hard-Disk drive
- Wait one minute
- Place the previousely moved WP jumper to the normal position
- Insert the REFERENCE diskette into drive A
- Re-connect the LINE-cord
- Power-On the machine
- Run AUTOMATIC-Configuration (at first YELLOW prompt press ESC)
- Power-Off the machine
- Re-connect the Hard-disk data cable
It seems, that a weak bit in versatile RAM, can produce this failure ?
Please see the LEGAL - Trademark notice.
Feel free - send a for any BUG on this page found - Thank you.