Checking the Backup Battery (9546, 9547)
Checking the Backup Battery
- Power-off the computer and unplug the AC Adapter
from the computer.
- Open the keyboard, and remove the
diskette drive/CD-ROM drive, the battery pack, and the hard disk drive.
- Remove the top cover and keyboard unit.
- Open the keyboard unit, then remove the keyboard card.
- Remove the backup battery from the keyboard card.
(Refer to 'Backup Battery, Speaker, Standby Battery' to remove the battery.)
- Measure the voltage of the backup battery.
See the following figure:
||+2.5 to +3.7
- If the voltage is correct, replace the system board.
- If the voltage is not correct, the backup battery has been
discharged. Replace the backup battery.
- If the backup battery discharges quickly after replacement,
replace the system board.
Please see the LEGAL - Trademark notice.
Feel free - send a for any BUG on this page found - Thank you.