How to Disable the Power-On Password (765D-9546 765L-9547)
How to Disable the Power-On Password
- Power off the computer.
- Open the keyboard, and remove the battery pack and the diskette or CD-ROM drive.
- Instal a jumper on the power-on Password connector on the left side
of the FDD connector.
- Reinstall the battery pack and the diskette drive/CD-ROM drive.
- Power on the computer and wait until POST ends.
- Verify that the password prompt does not appear.
- After the service check is completed, remove the jumper.
To reactivate the password, set the password again.
Please see the LEGAL - Trademark notice.
Feel free - send a for any BUG on this page found - Thank you.