During the installation of the High-Availability Cluster Solution, you might need to refer to one or more of
the following manuals:
- The IBM Shared Disk Clustering Hardware Reference, provides general information about planning
and configuring a shared-disk cluster using IBM Netfinity and PC Server products.
It contains illustrations, descriptions, and parts listings for various high-availability, shared-disk cluster examples.
This publication is currently available on the World Wide Web at
When you are on the IBM Web page, perform a search for the clustering information.
- The IBM Cluster Systems Management User's Guide, provides the startup instructions for the IBM
Cluster System Management (ICSM) services.
- Vinca High Availability for NetWare and IBM ServeRAID II SCSI Adapter User's Guide.
- The Microsoft Cluster Server User's Guide, provides instructions for setting up and using the Microsoft
Cluster Server Software.
- The 'IBM ServeRAID II Installation and User's Guide', provides instructions for the installation of the
ServeRAID II adapter, as well as instructions on how to use and maintain RAID configurations.
- Implementing PC ServeRAID SCSI and SSA RAID Disk Subsystems, contains detailed information
about the IBM ServeRAID II Ultra SCSI Adapter.
For more information about these publications, call 1 800 879-2755 in the United States and Puerto Rico,
or call 1 800 426-4968 in Canada.
In all other countries, contact your IBM reseller or marketing representative.
Please see the LEGAL - Trademark notice.
Feel free - send a for any BUG on this page found - Thank you.