Running Diagnostics (3546)
The Dock II Options Diskette helps you troubleshoot expansion unit,
SCSI adapter, and SCSI device problems through a series of menus.
Run the diagnostics after you have completed the installation of your
Dock II and SCSI devices to verify that these devices work
correctly. Do the following:
- Turn off the computer, the Dock II, and external SCSI devices.
- Insert the Option Diskette into drive A.
- Turn on all attached external SCSI devices,
the computer, then the Dock II.
- The Logo Screen appears.
- After a few seconds the Main Menu appears.
- Select a device for testing and go to the respective section.
Please see the LEGAL - Trademark notice.
Feel free - send a for any BUG on this page found - Thank you.