FRU Removals and Replacements (TP 570 - 2644)
FRU Removals and Replacements
This section contains information about removals and replacements:
- Do not damage any part. Only certified and trained personnel should service the computer.
- The arrows in this section show the direction of movement to remove a FRU, or to turn a screw to
release the FRU.
The arrows are marked in numeric order, in square callouts, to show the correct sequence of removal.
- If other FRUs must be removed before the failing FRU is removed, they are listed at the top of the page.
- To replace a FRU, reverse the removal procedure and follow any notes that pertain to replacement.
See 'Locations' for internal cable connections and arrangement information.
- When replacing a FRU, use the correct screw as shown in the procedures.
Review 'FRU replacement notices' before replacing any FRU.
Please see the LEGAL - Trademark notice.
Feel free - send a for any BUG on this page found - Thank you.