Features (Netfinity 3000 - Type 8476)
The features in the server vary according to the model.
The following is a summary of the features that are available
with the Netfinity 3000 - Type 8476.
- Intel® Pentium® II microprocessor with MMX technology
- 66 MHz or 100 MHz Front Side Bus (FSB)
- 16 KB of level-1 cache memory
- 512 KB of level-2 cache with error checking and correction
(ECC) memory integrated into microprocessor.
- Clock rate varies by model.
- Three 3.3 V, synchronous, 168-pin, unbuffered, dual in-line memory-modules (DIMM) sockets.
- Expandable to 384 MB
- 100 MHz synchronous dynamic random access memory (SDRAM), error correcting code (ECC)
- Support for 32 MB, 64 MB, and 128 MB DIMMs.
- Flash memory for system programs.
- Supports one diskette drive
- Standard: One 3.5-inch, 1.44 MB
Hard Disk Drives
- Number and capacities of hard disk drives vary by model.
- Server supports up to four internal hard disk drives
Keyboard and Auxiliary Device
Expansion Slot Connectors
- Three dedicated ISA slot connectors.
- Three dedicated PCI slot connectors.
- One dedicated Accelerated Graphics Port (AGP) slot connector
- One 3.5-inch or 5.25-inch drive bay
- Four 3.5-inch drive bays
- Number of bays available for expansion varies by model
- Standard: One dedicated5.25-inch drive bay for CD-ROM drive
Upgradable POST and BIOS
- POST/BIOS, upgrades (when available) to update EEPROM on the system board
- Bolt-down capability
- Chassis-intrusion detector
- Power-on and administrator passwords
- Security-error indicator
- Selectable drive-startup sequence
- Side cover lock
- Unattended start mode
- 16-bit Ultra SCSI adapter
- One external connector
- One internal connector
- Four bays available for internal SCSI hard disk drives
- 330 Watts
- Auto sensing function
- Built-in overload and surge protection
- Voltage regulator for microprocessor
- Two serial ports
- Two universal serial bus (USB) ports
- One parallel port
- Mouse port
- Keyboard port
- Full-duplex 10/100 Mbps Ethernet controller
- 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX port
- Integrated Direct Memory Access (DMA) Buffer Management Unit
for low microprocessor and bus utilization
- AGP function on system board
- 4 MB synchronous graphics random-access memory (SGRAM), 100 MHz
- One dedicated AGP slot connector for video adapter
- Wake on LAN capability
- Alert on LAN capability
- Systems Management Controller
Please see the LEGAL - Trademark notice.
Feel free - send a for any BUG on this page found - Thank you.