Specifications (Netfinity 1000/3000 - Type 8477/8476)
The following list contains the environmental specifications for the
Netfinity 1000 (8477) and Netfinity 3000 (8476) servers.
- The following levels were measured in controlled acuostical environments according to procedures
specified by American National Standards Institute (ANSI) S12.10 and ISO 7779, and are reported in accordance with ISO 9296.
- Actual sound-pressure levels in your location might exceed the average values stated because of room reflections and other nearby noise sources.
The declared sound power levels indicate an upper limit, below which a large number of computers will operate.
- Depth: 445 mm (17.5 in.)
- Width: 200 mm (7.9 in.)
- Height: 492mm (19.4 in.)
- Maximum configuration (as shipped): 17.3 kg (38 lb.)
- Minimum configuration (as shipped): 15 kg (33 lb.)
- Air temperature
- System on: 10° to 35° C (50° to 95° F) at altitude 0-915m (3000ft)
- System on: 10° to 32° C (50° to 90° F) at altitude 915-2134 m (3000-7000ft)
- System off: 10° to 43° C (50° to 110° F)
- System on: 8% to 80%
- System off: 8% to 80%
- Approximate heat output in British thermal units (Btu) per hour:
- Maximum configuration (as shipped): 306 Btu/hour (90 watts)
- Maximum configuration (as theoretical): 1564 Btu/hour (460 watts)
- Sine-wave input (50/60 Hz) is required
- Input voltage
- Low range
- Minimum: 90 V ac
- Maximum: 137 V ac
- High range
- Minimum: 180 V ac
- Maximum: 265 V ac
- Input kilovolt-amperes (KVA) approximately
- Maximum configuration as shipped: 0.7 kVA
Power consumption and heat output vary depending on the number and
type of optional features installed and the power-management optional features in use.
Acoustical Noise Emissions Values
- Average sound-pressure levels:
- At operator position:
- 35 dBA idle
- 40 dBA operating
- At bystander position - 1 meter (3.3 ft.)
- 33 dBA idle
- 36 dBA operating
- Declared (upper limit) sound power levels:
- 4.7 bels idle
- 5.0 bels operating
Please see the LEGAL - Trademark notice.
Feel free - send a for any BUG on this page found - Thank you.