General Checkout (3546)
The IBM ThinkPad Dock II (hereinafter
referred to as the Dock II)
expands the capability of the IBM ThinkPad 360,
750, and 755 notebooks
(hereinafter referred to as the computer ),
using the IBM AT Bus architecture.
The diagnostic tests are intended to test only
Non-IBM products, prototype cards, or modified options can give
false errors and invalid system responses.
- Drives in the computer that you are servicing might have been
rearranged or the drive startup sequence might have been altered.
Be extremely careful during write operations such as copying, saving,
or formatting. Data or programs can be written over if you select
an incorrect drive.
- Only certified and trained personnel should
service the computer.
- The parts exchange form or parts return form attached to the FRU to be
returned must describe the following:
- Name and phone number of servicer (in print).
- Date serviced.
- Date failed.
- Date purchased.
- Failure symptoms, error codes, and beep symptoms.
- Procedure index and page number on which the symptom or error code
- The failing FRU name and part number.
- Machine type, model number, and serial number.
- Customer name and address
Please see the LEGAL - Trademark notice.
Feel free - send a for any BUG on this page found - Thank you.